Have you seen mold in your home? Mold is a dangerous organism to find in your house. It has many adverse health effects — it can cause allergy symptoms, fatigue, and even loss of memory. Even worse, mold spreads very easily. This organism releases very small spores that are quickly carried throughout your entire home and they will grow where they land. As you can see, it is imperative that mold removal occurs as soon as mold is found to reduce its impact. Many homeowners research DIY tips to remove their mold. But we suggest only using a professional for mold removal. Here are a few reasons why.
- Professionals Can Properly Assess the Mold Problem. Using a professional ensures that the source of mold is found and all mold in your home is discovered. Unfortunately, mold develops where moisture is present, so it often begins in areas of your home where it is difficult to spot. It often originates in ducts, crawl spaces, or the attic. There may be signs of mold, like a musty smell or staining, but it usually takes a professional to discover the extent of mold damage to your home.
- Prevent Future Problems. One reason it is so important to remove all the mold in your home is to prevent it from returning and becoming a problem again in the future. If you only remove the visible mold in your home, the mold remaining behind will continue to release spores into the air and cause even more havoc in your home. In addition, professional mold removal will properly treat the mold in your home so that it is completely removed and not just hidden. Many DIY tactics will remove visible mold but leave behind dormant spores that will grow again when they find moisture.
- Extensive Experience. We can find an effective solution for any mold situation we find in your home. Our experience and training will help us to quickly solve your mold problems and prevent them from growing into an even bigger disaster. We also have professional equipment that a regular handyman won’t have. Our specialized filters can capture the smallest mold particles. Plus, the treatments that we apply are strong enough to kill even the toughest mold.